Thursday, October 14, 2010

The fun stuff...

Life isn't always about the fun stuff, trust me I've had my hardships. But more often then not, I've been blessed in my life. I may have had 11 miscarriages, but I have 3 AMAZING kids. They are healthy, intelligent, vibrant and loving. The greatest gift I've even been given was the gift of Motherhood. I have a fantastic Husband who loves me.  A supportive family, who didn't think I was crazy when I told them I was starting my review blog, And then there are you all...yes that's right my nearly 600 likers, readers, fans what ever you want to be called.  If it weren't for you I'd be dead in the water.

I started this blog out of a joy for sharing things I love. I love to write, I love to try new things, and I love to make new friends. I have found many wonderful people through the fantastic vendors who sponsor these reviews, and then the fantastical people who play the games and enter the give aways.

I hope to keep going, to be able to bring many more things to everyone. I can't wait for some of the amazing stuff I have coming up for you all!

Thank you for everything you make possible for me!

Live much, Laugh often, Love always =o)

~Mama D~

0 comments:

Post a Comment