Saturday, July 2, 2011

Suga Momma At The Gourmet Cupboard

YAY back to bloggin...I've missed you! My internet has been less than desirable lately. They FINALLY replaced the drop line and fixed the line issues and internet seems to be doing what it should!

Bridgette has been so super wonderful to me! I've had this review waiting for a while! I ordered several things from Bridgette. I ordered a minestrone soup mix, a taco soup mix, a cucumber dip, a Mexican fiesta dip, a chocolate cheesecake pie and the DIVINE peanut butter pie. Everything as been sooo yummy. I bought the first set of stuff and over time made everything. It was all wonderful, but after we ate all the wonderfulness I realized we ate it all so fast that we didn't take any pictures of anything! So I ordered two more peanut butter pie mixes and was sure we'd get pictures of the beautifulness that is known as peanut butter pie.We ate the first one before I could even THINK about taking pictures. No worries...had another one in reserve.
 HAHAHAHAHA the next pie was gone the following day! so all I have left to show you is this. 
For the mix itself it's super easy. You only add cream cheese, whipped cream and vanilla if you wanna. I never did cause I was out of it and I didn't miss it. I also added in mini chocolate chips and it was oh so yummy! Then put it all into a graham cracker crust or a shortbread crust would be yum too! Chill it and watch it walk away!


Everything comes packaged though super cutely and very giftable!  I did find some yummy looking pictures on Bridgette's site,I will for sure try the peanut butter cups next time. 
 Peanut Butter Pie
 Cucumber Dip
Taco Soupreme Soup

Everything is reasonably priced and ships super fast. I also had the pleasure of ordering  a gift basket at Christmas time and the recipient was more then happy with it. Overall it's a great place to get some yummy goods and fantastic gifts!

One super duper lucky person is going to win their very own peanut butter pie mix...oh so yum!

To enter complete the Mandatory entry below, contest ends July 9, 2011 11 pm est.

Each entry should be entered as a separate comment, a winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will be posted on Mama Digs It facebook page as well as in the winner’s circle. Winner will have 48 hrs to contact me before I draw a new winner. If you would like to be contacted via email please leave your email address in each comment.

Mandatory Entry:
Visit Suga Momma At The Gourmet Cupboard and tell me what you'd buy if money were no object- 1 entry

Additional Entries:
Become a fan of Suga Momma At The Gourmet Cupboard on facebook- 1 entry
Become a fan of Mama Digs It on facebook- 1 entry
Follow my blog publicly- 1 entry
Follow Mama Digs It on twitter- 1 entry
Share this give away limited to twice a day-1 entry

Purchase something from Suga Momma At The Gourmet Cupboard, email me the invoice and receive one extra entry for every .50 spent excluding taxes and shipping. MUST be dated during the give away.

12 comments:

  1. There are so many things to choose from, I think I would go for the desserts and coffees and some cajun cuisine first. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm ALL of the desserts :) love_ma_soldier@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. following twitter as CallieAllen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!! Everything!!
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. fan of Suga Momma At The Gourmet Cupboard on facebook
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fan of Mama digs it on facebook
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. follow blog
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete