Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ayarina Designs

***CLOSED***
One of the cutest things I have EVER seen. Seriously I came across her stuff while browsing Etsy which I do quite often. I just love how original they are. Ayarina is from Romania, which at first kinda put me off, but only kinda. She was more then willing to sponsor the review, and the buttons got here rather quickly considering they came all the way from Romania. My kids cut the stamps out of the envelope they came in and have saved them...they like stamps from different places.
Each and every set of her buttons are hand sculpted. She has some lovely seasonal ones as well as these Amazing custom MTM designs.





I mean seriously I am creative and crafty but I KNOW I so couldn't do that, she's amazing. 
She also makes Yo Gaba Gaba ones and various others I snagged from her Facebook page.




I just love love love them all. I want them all and I don't know what I'd do with them LOL.
So when I asked her to let me do a review she was all for it, the hardest part? Choosing buttons to use. I love the lady bugs, though honestly I wish I would have had her do a custom set for me, I can think of a million different things I want now LOL.

That being said I did a role call for bow makers. Because what princess doesn't always need MORE hair pretties? I had a couple answer the call and I let Madilyne choose, she choose 
I traded Kerri three buttons for three beautiful hair bows. 


I wanted something that was going to show case how beautiful they are and what you can do with these buttons. 
The top two match and will be used for piggies, 
and the bottom one is great for pony tails as well as accenting a bun etc. 

I love how she perched them on the bow. I love how you really can tell THEY are the spotlight in the bow.





 I really love these hair bows, and I really love the buttons. I will for sure be getting some more and having someone make me more hair bows!

If you want to buy them before you can win them you can visit her store here.

One lucky winner will get a custom set of buttons. 


To enter complete the Mandatory entry below, contest ends Jan. 02, 2011 10 pm est.

Each entry should be entered as a separate comment, a winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will be posted on Mama Digs It facebook page as well as in the winner’s circle. Winner will have 48 hrs to contact me before I draw a new winner. If you would like to be contacted via email please leave your email address in each comment.

Mandatory Entry:
Visit Ayarina Designs and tell me what you love- 1 entry

Additional Entries:
Become a fan of Ayarina Designson facebook- 1 entry
Become a fan of Mama Digs It on facebook- 1 entry
Follow my blog publicly- 1 entry
Follow Mama Digs It on twitter- 1 entry
Share this give away limited to twice a day-1 entry


Make a purchase from Ayarina Designs, email me the invoice receive 1 entry for every .50 spent.
(invoice must be dated during give away)








92 comments:

  1. I love the Gabba Gabba buttons and Little Monkeys

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Ayarina Designs on FB

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of Mama Digs It on FB

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog

    sweetthing_1962@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay K
    I pretty much love all of the animal ones! I don't have girls so it would be for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay K
    I am a fan of Ayarina Designs on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay K
    I am a fan of Mama Digs it on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindsay K
    I am a public follower of your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd have to get the pigs for my SIL who collects them. She now has a little girl and would probably love adding them to a hair bow. Of course, I might pick some for my own sweet baby girl too. lol

    trishabear1970 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a fan of MDI on FB.
    trishabear1970 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Butterfly - set of 3 polymer handmade buttons

    nichole.manning@live.com
    Nichole Manning Parker

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am a fan of mama digs it on facebook!!

    nichole.manning@live.com
    Nichole Manning Parker

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a public follower of your blog

    nichole.manning@live.com
    Nichole Manning Parker

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the winter birds.

    ayakers (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Ayarina Designs on facebook.

    ayakers (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Mama Digs It on facebook.

    ayakers (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Yo Gabba Gabba buttons!
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. New fan of Ayarina Designs on FB
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fan of MDI on Fb
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follow publicly via GFC
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the monkeys, bears, retro cars
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. fan of Ayarina Designs
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. fan of mdi
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. follow blog
    ngee at mindspring dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. everything is so cute...how do I pick just one...I like the Pink Crystal, Ladybugs and the chocolate chip cookies :)

    avpmelissa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Little Princess Buttons
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like MDI on FB
    Jessica S King
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Like Ayarina on FB
    Jessica S King
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot Com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following via GFC
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Like MDI on Twitter
    @JessicaSvitak
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot Com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Shared on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/JessicaSvitak/status/20969196284289024
    Sweet20j at Yahoo dot Com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the little piggies
    machell.duke@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like Ayarina designs on facebook.
    machell.duke@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like you on facebook.
    machell.duke@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you pubicly on gfc.
    machell.duke@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am finally following your blog publicly (gonna save me tons of time)
    brandishaircandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I became a fan of Ayarina Designs on facebook
    brandishaircandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I visited Ayarina's Etsy shop. I love the pigs, the hippos, and the cookies. They were all so cute that I couldn't choose just one.
    brandishaircandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete