Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tomslitehouse Soy Candles

***CLOSED***

Karen contacted me a little bit ago and asked me to review one of her candles. I am a fan of all things smelly so I was on it...She let me pick from the many smashing scents she had. Since it's winter I choose mulberry spice, it is oh so divine!
I don't burn candles very often to be truthful, I don't like the fire hazard they pose. On top of that my kids play in the wax, and I'm really concerned about burns.
Karen sent me the Celestial Jar Candle, it's super pretty!
 The first time I lit the candle it only took about 5 or so minutes for the scent to circulate around my living room. It was very nice. I really only burnt it about 10 or so minutes at a time, so I  have lots of life left. I was told it should burn 20 hrs or more.
Shipping was pretty fast but the shade had broken by the time it got to me. Karen was super sweet and sent another one very promptly.
Soy is supposed to burn cleaner and be healthier for those who choose to burn candles regularly.
the shade just looks nifty when the candle is lit. It's really a very pretty jar candle!

All in all it is a very nice candle, a great product but I'm pretty sure that for my Family it's going to be several years before I will consider burning candles on a regular basis. I just am too afraid of wax burns and candle fires.
I do love this though, It will be burned on special occasions =o)

Karen has been very generous and offered up to a lucky winner a Celestial Jar candle of their very own!

To enter complete the Mandatory entry below, contest ends Dec. 26, 2010 10 pm est.

Each entry should be entered as a separate comment, a winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will be posted on Mama Digs It facebook page as well as in the winner’s circle. Winner will have 48 hrs to contact me before I draw a new winner. If you would like to be contacted via email please leave your email address in each comment.

Mandatory Entry:
Visit Tomslitehouse Soy Candles store and tell me what you love- 1 entry

Additional Entries:
Become a fan of Tomslitehouse Soy Candles on facebook- 1 entry
Become a fan of Mama Digs It on facebook- 1 entry
Follow my blog publicly- 1 entry
Follow Mama Digs It on twitter- 1 entry
Share this give away limited to twice a day-1 entry


Make a purchase from Tomslitehouse Soy Candles, email me the invoice receive 1 entry for every .50 spent.








85 comments:

  1. Aack! There are too many good things to choose. Perhaps a Pumpkin Spice or Pumpkin Bread Soy candle?

    Trisha W.
    trishabear1970 at yahoo dot com

    P.S. I think you have a typo on the deadline. You just posted this review on the 20th, but the deadline for the giveaway says the 18th of December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a MDI FB fan as 1Mom4Life.

    trishabear1970 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog as BoiseWiebers.
    trishabear1970 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the cinnamon coffee cake
    apeek81 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan of Toms Lite on FB
    apeek81 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fan of MDI on FB
    apeek81 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follow you through GFC
    apeek81 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow you on twitter (@legalchef18)
    apeek81 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the Eucalyptus candle!
    Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked Toms on FB
    Jessica King
    Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following blog via GFC
    Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shared #1 on Twitter
    http://twitter.com/#!/JessicaSvitak/status/17229849923952640
    Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Share #2 on FB
    http://www.facebook.com/soylites?v=app_135607783795#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=179648502054520&id=100001860244138
    Sweet20j @ Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nichole Manning Parker
    nichole.manning@live.com

    i love the ceramic tops for the candle jars

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nichole Manning Parker
    nichole.manning@live.com

    i am a fan on your facebook mama digs it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nichole Manning Parker
    nichole.manning@live.com

    I follow your blog publicly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Celestial Jar candle! Would love it in the Creamy Cinnamon Vanilla! It sounds so yummy!
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am a new fan of Tom's Light House on FB
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Already a fan of MDI on FB
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Follow via GFC publicly
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete