Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Grabby Tabby By TreaSured Creations

***CLOSED***
Hannah was a super person to work with.  She contacted me and asked me to review the Grabby Tabby. 
Such a cute idea. I love the little jewels.
I snagged this picture off their wall to show you how it's supposed to work. It goes on the ends of the cards, and facilitates an easier removal of your cards from your wallet. 
Now how it worked in mine...I had a hard time. The first set I attached and they fell off. I was sad, I thought I did something wrong. I ordered a new set from Hannah, I put them on my cards and I now know exactly why they fell off. My wallet is not the style that is compatible with the design. My wallet caused them to bend and fold. 



The rhinestones on the bumble bee one started coming off. 
The dog started to come off the card all together. 


Here they are in my wallet


It did help get them up out of my wallet easier. But My wallet just isn't the right design to compliment these cute tabs. Had my tabby's been put on the end of the card like this


I don't think i would have had any issue with the functionality of them.
So overall I LOVE the idea. I desperately need a new wallet this one is oh I'd guess 7 or so years old lol. I got it because I specifically hated trying to dig my cards out. I can now consider a new wallet in a different design because these fabulous tabs are available. 
I love the many cute designs and Hannah is easy to work with!

TreaSured Creations is offering up a smashing set of Grabby Tabby's to one lucky fan. 


To enter complete the Mandatory entry below, contest ends Feb. 5, 2011 11 pm est.

Each entry should be entered as a separate comment, a winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will be posted on Mama Digs It facebook page as well as in the winner’s circle. Winner will have 48 hrs to contact me before I draw a new winner. If you would like to be contacted via email please leave your email address in each comment.

Mandatory Entry:
Visit TreaSured Creations and tell me what design you'd love- 1 entry

Additional Entries:
Become a fan of TreaSured Creations on facebook- 1 entry
Become a fan of Mama Digs It on facebook- 1 entry
Follow my blog publicly- 1 entry
Follow Mama Digs It on twitter- 1 entry
Share this give away limited to twice a day-1 entry


Make a purchase from TreaSured Creations, email me the invoice receive 1 entry for every .50 spent.
(invoice must be dated during give away)




 




5 comments:

  1. If you have purchased a Grabby-Tabby from us or are a potential buyer we have Grabby-Tabbys to fit ANY type of wallet. So if you have a wallet like Mama Digs we have a smaller tab which will work perfectly fine in these wallets. Just mention it before you purchase and we will send you the right ones! Thanks so much!
    TreaSuredCreations
    Grabby-Tabby Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Bee and Dragonfly!
    angel0704(at)hotmail(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like TreaSuredCreations on FB
    angel0704(at)hotmail(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a GFC Follower
    angel0704(at)hotmail(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow MDI on twitter (a_c_murphy05)
    angel0704(at)hotmail(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete