Friday, September 30, 2011

Katie Long- It Works Independent Distributor

q1

Katie was so generous and gave me a wrap to try. I was excited because the results that I had seen in pictures looked promising. She was VERY prompt with shipping and super helpful and kind. I wasn't sure that it was going to do anything for me really. Once it got here I had to wait a week because AF decided to make a stop and apparently results aren't as profound, so I waited. The first thing I noticed though when I did get to use it was, it smelled DIVINE and had a nice little tingle to it. I took my before hand measurements, put the wrap on, and left it on for 15 hours took measurements again. Commenced in drinking tons of water and took measurements again two days later.

I saw results! I was really skeptical to start with, I was amazed that there was a difference. Granted I didn't get the huge results that some did but I for sure got results!

After only 15 hours I had a 1" difference. 48 hrs later I had a 3" total difference.  I would definitely consider using more of the products in conjunction with a total fitness program. I think that would be the way to get optimum results.





I didn't take pictures of me using the wrap... I KNOW no one wants to see ALL that lol I did borrow some pictures of others proudly displayed results.

Katie was great, she answered questions, checked back up on me and was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend working with her!

She has graciously offered up a wrap to one lucky reader! Katie is also currently running a special of a free wrap when signing as a loyal and 4 wraps when signing as a distributor.

To enter complete the Mandatory entry below, contest ends October 7, 2011 11 pm est.

Each entry should be entered as a separate comment, a winner will be chosen at random via random.org. The winner will be emailed and posted on Mama Digs It facebook page . Winner will have 48 hrs to contact me before I draw a new winner. DO NOT contact the sponsor directly, I will be the facilitator. To be contacted via email please leave your email address in each comment.





0 comments:

Post a Comment